Prior to the opening of the Sports Park, KSU students shared just one field for programming and recreation. Now, KSU Sports and Recreation boasts of having one of the finest recreation complexes available to students anywhere in the Southeast. Six synthetic fields are available 7 days a week for Intramural / Club sports or student programming. Open recreation space, walking trails and sand volleyball are also part of the offerings for our students all set with Kennesaw Mountain as the backdrop of this immaculate and impressive facility.
Learn more below or visit the pages on the left.
Fifth Third Bank Stadium
- State of the art stadium featuring 8,300 permanent seats, 12 luxury suites, 12 VIP party decks and a floor capacity that can accommodate an additional 8,000 fans
- Flexible configurations allow concert scaling to be set for 4,000-16,000 patrons
- More than 100,000 square feet of Ultra Deck field cover in-house and 20,000 feet of Dura Deck
- End stage configurations for concerts
- Full service catering, 4 permanent concession bays and multiple kiosk locations
- Full service alcohol service available for approved events.
- First class dressing areas, green room, locker rooms, production offices, interview rooms, and media suite
- Secure and private performer areas
- TV broadcast ready
- Powered for Buses and TV trucks
- 1,350 sq. foot Daktronics video board located at end stage
- 44 flat-screen TV monitors throughout the venue
- Show Power: 2,600 total amps
- Upstage Right (4) 400 amps
- Upstage Left (3) 200 amps
- Pitch Size: 81,000 SF (225 ft x 360 ft) (75 yds. x 120 yds.)
- A .92 paved trail that takes you through Kennesaw Sports and Entertainment Park
- Pet friendly, as long as they are leashed
- Open sunrise to sunset
- 3 lighted synthetic fields (Each field = 400 ft x 205 ft)
- 1 natural turf field (estimated open date in 2014)
- 4 sand volleyball courts (Total Area = 200 ft x 110 ft) (Each court = 60 ft X 30 ft)
- 9,000-square-foot building featuring team rooms, concessions, training room, and officials room
- Green space and open spillways for picnics, Frisbee, and relaxation
- NCAA-regulation – 400 meter track
- .93-mile walking/jogging trail with two bridge features
- 9-acre lake used by KSU Biology projects. Not open for swimming or fishing.
- The Kennesaw State Outdoor Track and Field Facility opened and hosted its first practice in January of 2012.
- The facility includes a standard 400-meter track with eight lanes and is surfaced by Rekortan, an IAAF (International Amateur Athletic Federation) certified product on which many world records have been set. The surface is 15mm thick and is one of the top track surfaces in the country.
- The facility includes a water pit for steeplechase events and a separate throwing area for shot put competitions as well as high jump and pole vault areas at opposite ends of the track.
- A unique feature of the facility is the location of the of the long jump area, which is situated outside of the track. This placement offers fans a rare, closer viewing perspective during the triple jump and long jump competitions.
- 2 Fields (1 club field, 1 IM Field)
- Intramural Field is 100 yards long by 40 yards wide, lined for Flag Football (white) and Soccer (black)
- Indoor facility is the access control for the field – KSU ID is required to access fields
- Guests can be signed in for Intramural events only, guests are not allowed to participate.
- Guest can be brought in with you, or left on list if arriving after you.
- Field will be available for open use when not being used for Intramurals – KSU Students only.
- Extension of KSU Campus – all standard KSU policies apply.